Re: Grub Manual

> Being an expert does not automatically make somebody right; not being an
> expert doesn't make someone wrong, either, even if the terminology
> isn't 'correct.'

No argument there.

>Correctness only counts if it is for communicating the
> concept; correctness just for correctness' sake is simply pedantic.

And when producing what appears to be an attempt at a user's guide for
general consumption.

I'm sure if you posted your automotive solution you probably would not
post it as a user's guide (certainly not without qualifying yourself
in the process and give context to the advice).  Otherwise someone who
stumbles across it when researching a problem could mistaken it as
authoritative instructions on the topic.  Would I be wrong to assume
that you'd probably say something like "I'm not a mechanic or anything
like that, but this is what I discovered and it works well for me..."