Re: How can I prevent terminal boot messages from being cleared

 I have wondered about this for a long time. Thanks
for what you have provided.
However; After putting in --noclear, it was stated
that you could scroll the terminal to see the
messages. I haven't been able to figure out how to do
that. Could you give instructions. I am a screen
farther than I used to be but would like to go back
further, if possible.
 As a follow on, is there a way to freeze or print the
bios messages that come up during boot describing the
discs?
 I tried pushing the "PrintScr" button and either
nothing happened or I don't know where to look for the
output.
Any help would be much appreciated.