SELinux -- another view ?

Hi;

I have been following the various threads regarding SELinux over the
last week or so.

I believe the problems is in RTFM.  There is no FM manual to read.

Several months ago, I kept getting SELinux warnings, went to the
"Troubleshooter" and ended up spending a couple of hours knee deep in
help files, glossaries, wikipedia articles etc.  I decided that the
SELinux learning curve was too high for me at that time, so I turned
SELinux on to permissive mode and left it there.

Since SELinux is a major alteration to the kernel, there should be
equally as extensive and informative documentation and explanations -
starting with the simplistic up to the detailed.  Appropriate assistive
guis would be welcome.

Meanwhile, until the day comes that I have the time for intensive study,
I will leave SELinux in permissive mode.
--
Regards Bill