Re: Proposing a new mailing list

OTOH if someone suggests a new list for each release of Fedora, I'm for that:-)

Sounds like a great idea! That would eliminate the stupid discussions that sometimes happens because someone is using fedora core 4 or i think I saw someone complaining about fedora core 2 at one point. Firstboot could also have an extra field asking you for your email address to subscribe to the list.

br
jason