Re: SELinux last straw

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 19:30 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> I got a selinux update this morning and when I rebooted my computer
> it took an HOUR! The SELinux that everone says is not the cause of the
> problem are full of it. The darn thing goes bonkers. I am going to turn
> it off and it will stay that way forever. I do not need this crap!

Just how slow is your machine?  I've got 500 MHz Celerons that only take
minutes to relable the entire hard drive.  One has an 80 gig drive
that's just about full.

This whole thread smacks of chasing red herrings while the real problem
festers underneath.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.9-91.fc7 i686 i386