Re: SELinux last straw

Karl Larsen wrote:
I got a selinux update this morning and when I rebooted my computer it took an HOUR! The SELinux that everone says is not the cause of the problem are full of it. The darn thing goes bonkers. I am going to turn it off and it will stay that way forever. I do not need this crap!

Do you have a web site where you can upload /var/log/messages and /var/log/audit/audit.log? Post the entire file, please. Since no one else can reproduce the problem, at least we may be able to figure out why you have one if we can examine all of the logs from the time of the problem.