RE: Running Wireless and Wired eth connections at the same time

John...

The one line that you posted, about "this being wrong" was not directed at a
posting stating that this was the right/only way to accomplish my goal.
Rather, the posting that I did, that you replied to, was my solution to the
issue that I had faced, letting people who had provided information to know
that I had solved it.

I quite clearly posted what my setup was, and what I had changed/modified,
to allow someone else who might it, to take advantage of the situation.

You as always, are quite able and in fact can add to the knowledgebase if
you care to by scratching out a rough layout, and describing what should be
implemented as you would choose to do it.

peace...