Re: Running Wireless and Wired eth connections at the same time

Ed Greshko wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:
sam wrote:
Hi john, and all!!

Thanks for the replies to this....

What I really wound up doing to resolve this:

Setup:
    Laptop
      ath0 - 192.168.1.33 (sub1)
      eth0 - 192.168.2.33 (sub2)

    Internal Box
      eth0 - 192.168.2.99 (sub2)

This allows me to be able to have the laptop connect to both the wireless
network, and the internal box at the same time.

I also needed to modify the laptop/internal box:

 Laptop:
  -setup iptables for masquerade on ath0 port.
That's usually wrong

It may be...if we were able to divine what "that" is.  :-)

How about the immediate preceding statement? I reply in context, so look to see what the context is.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait