RE: Running Wireless and Wired eth connections at the same time

Hi john, and all!!

Thanks for the replies to this....

What I really wound up doing to resolve this:

Setup:
    Laptop
      ath0 - 192.168.1.33 (sub1)
      eth0 - 192.168.2.33 (sub2)

    Internal Box
      eth0 - 192.168.2.99 (sub2)

This allows me to be able to have the laptop connect to both the wireless
network, and the internal box at the same time.

I also needed to modify the laptop/internal box:

 Laptop:
  -setup iptables for masquerade on ath0 port.
   this basically takes traffic on eth0 and forwards it to ath0
  -setup box for ip_forwarding (/etc/sysctl.conf)

 Internal Box
  -setup "route" to use the laptop eth0 as the gateway (route
   cmd)

To ensure traffic works, check the traffic on the laptop for both eth0/ath0
using iptraf, to see what is coming from the Internal box, and to ensure
that it gets to the wireless network...

It works as required....

Thanks!!