Re: Upgraded to fc7, but sendmail submission with TLS no longer works

I recently started experiencing this problem with Fedora 7.  I think it started with a sendmail update.  Like you said, TLS doesn't seem to work but it works if you set it with not encrypt no auth.  I think TLS may work if I set it with no authentication, but really, I'm not into joining BotNet.  This has become very troublesome as this is how my Treo sends mail (is by connecting with TLS and authenticating) preventing anyone from using my sendmail server as an open relay.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=209856&topic_id=44922&forum=10#forumpost209856
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame autolycus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx