Grub info stinks

I with John have been looking at both man grub and info grub and they both stink! I think what grub needs is someone to write a man grub that covers all the things you want from grub. It is I think a great boot loader but the guys who wrote the good code are not real good at writing a manual to show others how to use it. It appears that anaconda has been taught to use it well.

So let us write a man page that makes it easy for a human to write a working grub.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User