Re: Ipods

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, John wrote:

Can't say I remember Ipods been talked about before. I'm 'trying' to fix a relatives computer (XP installed) and would like to dump Windows- IPod access is a must; getting the dvd burner dialed in, is another must. I haven't had any luck with my dvd burner and FC6 though. So... do IPods work in FC6 and or F7?

I have an early model IPod with firewire interface. It worked with FC5 but for F7 there is a problem with firewire. In dmesg I see:

       firewire_sbp2: orb reply timed out, rcode=0x11

I haven't had time to research this, or even try other firewire
devices.

--
George N. White III  <aa056@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>