Re: The Update Problem

Jonathan Underwood wrote:
On 04/10/2007, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
   I tried to get pup to d/l the 17 files that arrived as updates but
it was broken. Now I am getting the 17 files and see that they total
127 MB! It is still coming on this slow DSL Internet but for sure it
is a Update that fooled my system. If you got this update and your
computer did it right with pup doing the chore I would like to hear
about it. There may be something wrong here.

    Later news. I did d/l all 17 uploads using #yum upgrade -y and it is
done now with success according to yum. At least worked just like it
always does 8-)

Why do you keep starting new threads rather than continuing the
discussion in the pre-existing thread?

Because you see I first thought the problem was someone else sending things to me. Now I know the problem was actually the pup software in this computer! So it is a new issue.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User