Re: what are possbile Fedora 8 code names?

On 04/10/2007, Jacques B. <jjrboucher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Was "Infinity" on that list? because of number 8 I suggested it
> > (rotate number 8 and you get infinity).
> >
> Automobile trademark name http://www.infiniti.com/
> Stereo speakers trademark name http://www.infinitysystems.com/

Only know Trademark law from what I've read on the internet ;)  But
AFAIK (IANAL) you could get away with Infinity because Fedora is not
in direct competition with either of those companies so getting
confused with those companies products would not happen??

On Topic - I'm hoping for a werewolf win... :)

--
Martin Hooper
http://www.martinjh.myby.co.uk