Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 01:42:30 +0930
Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, but that sort of behaviour places you firmly in the "clueless
> ranter pretending to be something" box.

I think you've got it there, Tim.

He initially presented himself as someone who "knows stuff", someone whose
opinions and ideas would be worth listening to and learning from.

Unfortunately, he turned out to be an ignorant fool trying to impress
others with a shallow facade of wishful thinking and imaginary facts.  And
rude, too.

Oh well.  Now we know and can deal with him (ignore him) accordingly.