Re: [Spam] Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 22:35 +1000, Res wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007, Andrew Kelly wrote:
>
> > pts rule name              description
> > ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
> > 3.1 FRT_PENIS1             BODY: ReplaceTags: Penis
>
> Andrew your message is marked as spam so i cant reply with quotes but no i
> dont sit there serving the pr0n kings, we have many business customers and
> like many businesses they are not limited to 9a-5p mon-fri :)

This one will probably get caught as well because of your own inclusion,
sorry.

Nice filter, Res. As you can see from my post, I meant penis, but I
didn't actually say penis.

Well, I did now. Twice, in fact.

penis penis penis

Business customers? Yeah, I get that. But I swear you were displaying
some anger in this thread about p2p droids eating up your bandwidth?
Sorry, can't find an actual quote for you, I've deleted my archive and
don't feel like searching online.
No big deal though.

Andy