Re: PC bios confused in which harddrive to boot fedora OS: Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media!

Please read below:

On 9/30/07, Mikkel L. Ellertson < mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*snip*
Are you using Cable Select or Master/Slave jumpers? It sounds like
you ether have 2 drives jumpered as master, or more likely, you are
using Cable Select and you moved changed what drive is on the end of
the cable so you are trying to boot off the new drive.

I believe it is cable select.

So I'm kind of getting the clue here: I should in principle take 2 totally separate cables to connect identical drives. Thanks Mikkel.

--
Peter "Excalibur"