Re: How best (BUT WHY) get rid of SELinux?

Peter Gordon wrote:
Tom Horsley wrote:
One could also wonder if there could possibly be any reason for
the NSA to want a shared library they wrote loaded into every
program's address space? (pleasant dreams :-).

I'd be worried were it not for the fact that the entire source code
for said library and its utilities both in in and out of kernelspace
is all freely available for your perusal at any time...

I think you are a bit too trusting.  There are ways...

http://scienceblogs.com/goodmath/2007/04/strange_loops_dennis_ritchie_a.php

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx