Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 17:41 +1000, Res wrote:
> anyone who sits there legal or otherwise, for an entire month
> 24/7 doing 160-170 kB/s non stop, is more in need of a life than
> me :)

There's any number of people who have a television running, almost
non-stop, whether they're really paying attention to it or not.  They
also tend to be the people who phone you at awkward times, and still
keep their TV running full blast in the background so you've got a
headache within a few minutes.  Though I tend to agree about the needing
a real life retort to that.  ;-)

I used to run the radio most of the day (and the TV off!), but that was
a real radio, and electricity costs are far less than data costs.
People do expect to be able to do the same sort of thing, internet-wise.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.5-76.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.