firefox crashing : what else to do ?

I 've being using Fedora 7 since the beginning  and with it firefox. Al was
fine, but I'm not sure, but having updated to flash-plugin-9.0.48.0-a
firefox crashes randomly - with no apparent cause - all the time.
The plugins in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins  are:
 flashplayer.xpt                libtotem-gmp-plugin.xpt    playerplug-in-rm.so
libflashplayer.so            libtotem-mully-plugin.so     mplayerplug-in.so
libjavaplugin_oji.so         libtotem-mully-plugin.xpt   mplayerplug-in-wmp.so
libtotem-basic-plugin.so     libtotem-narrowspace-plugin.so   nphelix.so
libtotem-basic-plugin.xpt    libtotem-narrowspace-plugin.xpt  nphelix.xpt
libtotem-complex-plugin.so   mozplugger.so                    nppdf.so
libtotem-complex-plugin.xpt  mplayerplug-in-dvx.so            xine-logo.ogg
libtotem-gmp-plugin.so       mplayerplug-in-qt.so             xineplugin.so

I've taken all of them away to no avail. Is there something else to do ?
Any advice is welcomed.

 Felipe Nunez