Re: firefox crashing : what else to do ?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, gatopardo wrote:

> I 've being using Fedora 7 since the beginning and with it firefox.
> Al was fine, but I'm not sure, but having updated to
> flash-plugin-9.0.48.0-a firefox crashes randomly - with no apparent
> cause - all the time.

for me, firefox has been hilariously unstable for months now --
sometimes it locks up, sometimes every browser client just aborts,
etc.  and occasionally, i have to restart it anyway just because it
seems to have a memory leak that eventually cripples it to the point
of uselessness.

methinks it's time to look into an alternative browser -- firefox just
isn't cutting it these days.

rday
Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA