Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Beartooth wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:34:37 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Beartooth wrote:

	Well, I tried both again -- and they're still geek to me. I feel
like a kid doing well in high school geometry who has picked up a
third- year college calculus text, and found himself being told to
derive all the formulae in Peirce's Tables. Yaaa, shuuure ...
I don't think you actually read the FAQ at
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/selinux-faq-fc5/ to a good extend since it
already answers this but I will explain again.

Well, I read the words (even though they warn me emphatically that they're for FC5 only); and what's more, I followed the links, and tried to read those -- despite the fact that the link to FAQs for other releases only takes me round Robin Hood's barn. What I keep saying is that I couldn't follow them.

I gave you the link to the FAQ only to answer a specific question which you have confirmed that you have understood. You can ignore the rest and get back to it if it is needed and ask for help if you want more information. Trying to understand all the information at the same time is not going to get you anywhere analogies or not.

Rahul