Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Craig White wrote:

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 09:14 +1000, Res wrote:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Craig White wrote:

do you have the slightest clue who you are talking to here?

since you obviously don't...

Yes I know who alan is, i've known who he is for many many many years
and just because he says its good and needed am i am to stfu and say oh
well it must be good then? well no sorry it doesnt work that way.
----
I didn't see an stfu

I did see him suggest, "Nobody competent to assess that I know of would
agree with that statement."

Your interpretation of his statement is faulty.

I know what he was implying and it doesnt suprise me as I've seen it before from him to others.

--

Cheers
Res