Re: OT: Force Thunderbird NEVER to use HTML?

Tim wrote:
Tim:

Open the preferences.  Make the preferences window bigger as some things
don't fit, and you don't get a clear indication that only some things

Mike McCarty:

I made it as big as would fit on my screen.

Ah, yes.  You're using very out-of-date software.  I was forgetting
about you still running FC2.  Which probably means you're using most of
the applications that came with that release, too.

The version of Thunderbird I use is not the one which came with FC2.

If you want advice on this list, which is chiefly about the current
release, you're going to have to hope that someone else is still using

Hmm. I thought the charter was "For users of Fedora". I didn't know
it was "For users of current releases of Fedora".

an ancient version, and can work with you.  Or update to the versions
that other people are using.

I'll try looking for a more recent version of Thunderbird, if you
think that will help.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.