Re: CHROOT Tutorial?

Charles Curley wrote:
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 12:53:13PM -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:

Hi Mike, Well I wrote a manual some months ago about how to jail users, so they only could use the commands you let them, and obvilusly they cannot scape

from /home/user

Unfortunately, the manual is in spanish, sooo, I guess I could write down the basics steps for you in english if you're interested.
If so, let me know

Por favor, Senores, would the two of you be so kind as to make this
available in English and Spanish as a Linux Documentation Project
document? http://www.tldp.org/

Gracias

It's a very simple step-by-step description of how to jail
a user. I could translate it, but I'd need permission.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.