Re: Maybe a deal on flash drives

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Markku Kolkka wrote:

They are selling San Disk 4GB Cruzer Micro U3 USB Flash drive
for $54 (~ $60 dollars shipped) SKU AD0631864
I bought exactly that drive for 30 Euros (~41 USD), so you are
getting ripped off at that price.

Where?

Flash Drives have taken over the old floppy drive task of moving software from one computer to another. When the floppy drive disappeared there was a SanDisk 256 MB flash drive I bought to almost exactly replace a floppy. I think it cost around $30.00 in a store.

Then a year later Best Buy had a deal where a Kingston 2 GB flash drive was FREE! I went for that and have this one that works fine. But I seldom use the big one. The old 256KB is big enough for most tasks.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User