Re: Service looser

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:34:45 +0200
"Fernando Apesteguía" <fernando.apesteguia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 9/10/07, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >     I was out but when I got back I noticed the light on my router
> > was "on" solid! I looked around and on the Web Browser there were 7
> > windows opened up and data was coming fast. I found that with top.
> > It showed Firefox was using 65% of the CPU :-(
> >
> >     So I looked and turned off Firefox. Will wait until this blows
> > over :-)
>
> OK,
>
> Now please, can you tell me what is the Fedora/Linux related question
> in this post?

Let's wait and see once the Op recovers form what seems to be a DoS
(self inflected or otherwise).

This way the Op can fill us in one what may have caused this, what lead
to it, what worked or didn't.

Let's not be so quick to persecute the Op (or any other user for that
matter).

--
Best regards,
Chris