Re: ATI video comes out of the closet

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 17:13:58 +0100
Chris Jones <jonesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please correct me, but I wasn't aware that only linux zealots where allowed to
> post to this list. I thought (and hope) its open to all opinions on Fedora,
> (or linux in general in fact) good or bad.

There is asking for and/or provision of assistance, and discussion of
well-founded opinions, options, future improvements and techniques, and so on.

On the other hand, there is consistent negativity and constant bashing.

Les seems to be leaning toward the latter more than the former, for no
particular reason other than what appears to be attempts to troll the list.

Again, you are entitled to your opinion.