using Miro

Thanks, Claude.

I am aware of alternatives and use it to configure Sun Java, although I really
only ever use it for the Firefox Plugin.

I will give the other java a try. It would be interesting.

I wonder why Miro won't work on my system, however? I have xine and all of the
multimedia stuff installed and everything works just fine.