RE: Dual-booting F7 and WinXP on separate harddisks

Thanks.

I read that in several dual-boot HowTo docs...but all were dated and discussed this problem with Win 9x. In the past I've had WinXP boot from a partition on the 2nd or 3rd hard disk, so I assumed that Microsoft fixed this cone-headed problem after Win 9x.

I'll give it a try tonight.

Dave McGuffey
Principal Information System Security Engineer
SAIC, IISBU, Columbia, MD
410.865.7972 (w)