Re: Successful install of Fedora7 in VPC2007 guest

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 11:24:25PM +0200, Bo Berglund wrote:
> Since I was finally able to install Fedora 7 in VPC2007 and since this
> has been a topic several times but no complete solution mentioned I
> thought that I could post this for those of you trying to make it
> work.

Excellent, and that's a good writeup. Thank you.

It should get further circulation beyond this list. Perhaps some of
the Fedora Docs folks will pick this up if you would be so kind as to
enter a Bugzilla entry for it. You might also check the LDP to see if
there is a suitable place to put it there.