Re: using Miro

I can't seem to get it to work, either.

When I run from the command line, I get:

/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dbus_bindings.py:1: DeprecationWarning: The
dbus_bindings module is not public API and will go away soon.

Most uses of dbus_bindings are applications catching the exception
dbus.dbus_bindings.DBusException. You should use dbus.DBusException
instead (this is compatible with all dbus-python versions since 0.40.2).

Then later on:

INFO     *** Launching Downloader Daemon ****
WARNING  Menu item action "CheckVersion" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "RenameVideo" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "FastForward" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "Rewind" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "UpVolume" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "DownVolume" not implemented
WARNING  Volume changed before videoDisplay created

And finally, just before it crashes:

INFO     *** Daemon ready ***
INFO     got https://www.miroguide.com/
TIMING   feed update for: http://revision3.com/diggnation/feed/quicktime-large
too slow (0.189 secs)
TIMING   feed update for: http://jetset.blip.tv/?skin=rss too slow (0.134
secs)
/usr/bin/python: symbol lookup
error: /opt/jre/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so: undefined symbol:
PR_NewMonitor
WARNING  downloader: connection closed -- quitting
INFO     Shutting down downloaders...

Does anyone have any ideas?