Re: How to modify xorg.conf from command line in rescue console (F7)

The default depth probably needs adjusted to 16 if this is the preferred depth. Not much knowledge about NVidia modules from external repos.

This is my file, not Bo's, who has the problem. 24 bit is fine for me ;)

I included it just to give Bo an example of a working one, in case it was any help.

Chris