LEAVE Karl along (WAS Re: DD not working--SUCCESS!)

On Sun, 2007-09-02 at 08:01 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   ***why***, karl, for god's sake, do you keep inflicting your mostly
> pointless and oftentimes erroneous meanderings on this mailing list?
> how many people need to ask you to get a blog before you take it
> seriously?  really, how many?  give us a number, and we'll see what we
> can do.

<Steps on soap box>

You and everyone else that keeps jumping on Karl's back just needs to
please QUIT! You (not you personally rjay) guys/girls that keep harping
on him and jumping on him just need to stop.  You all are being more
annoying then HE is by yelling at him.  I have emailed him off list week
or two ago, and explained a few things and did it in a nice, compelling
and calm email.  And since then, he has somewhat (maybe not totally yet)
calmed his emails down to a point, and trying to follow the *list rules*
as they are so called.  He wrote a frickin paper (and it was to HIM not
really US), to outline about dd, and he was just posting to help pick at
it a little.  Help correct it and leave it alone.  That is up to him to
follow your advice.  If you try and he don't, then fine leave it alone
and don't reply anymore.

Please, he has calmed it down some, I certainly noticed, so let him be
and do what he's going.  Sheesh, he's doing heck of a lot better at
participating then the people that get on here and do nothing but moan
and complain.  At least he is trying to participate and be a part of
Fedora.

<off soap box>

Sorry for stealing your email rjay and using it to reply to, just was
the one that caught me going initially.  Have a nice day all :)

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"