RE: Linux suitable motherboard/µprocessor?

That is slick as a button....I just went to the site. Thanks for the tip!

Arch

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Claude Jones
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 2:52 PM
To: For users of Fedora
Subject: Re: Linux suitable motherboard/µprocessor?

On Friday August 31 2007 1:40:21 pm Arch Willingham wrote:
> I buy everything from newegg.com. Great service, great prices,
> great selection, great place....

agreed, but, mwave (mwave.com) is similar and has one really
killer feature if you build a lot of custom computers from mobo
up - go to their mobo pages, pick one, and you have drop downs
that allow you to choose a processor that goes with your
selection, ram that is right for your selection, and the option
to have them test the bundle for $9 - the time saved on
researching which processors will work, are available, etc, and
the same with ram, make their system the easiest to use of all
the internet stores - I build lots of computers and this is the
only place I usually go now when that's what I need to do

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA