lsdvd?

I'm considerably confused. Anyone know what is going on with lsdvd
and the livna versus fedora repos?

I see an lsdvd update from the fedora updates that conflicts
with the existing lsdvd on my system, and I'm also horribly
confused by whats on my system now because lsdvd apparently comes
from two different rpms :-).

[root@zooty ~]# rpm -q -f /usr/bin/lsdvd
streamdvd-streamanalyze-0.4-6.lvn5
lsdvd-0.16-4.lvn6

A few other packages seem to depend on the streamdvd stuff,
but nothing seems to depend on the existing lsdvd.

I'm ignoring the update for now, maybe it will sort itself
out in a few days :-).