Re: beryl great, but too wobbly

Peter Reed schrieb:
On Sunday 26 August 2007 9:45:38 am Boris Glawe wrote:
Hello,

I'm using the beryl desktop effects with F7. I'm quiet impressed.

There's one features, which I don't like, though: Wobbling windows while
they are being moved.

All other wobbling is OK, for example when windows are maximized or
minimized. Thus I disabled wobbling only for moving windows.

The strange thing is, that all windows shiver when I press either Ctrl,
Alt or Shift. Especially when writing text this "feature" is really
annoying. Every capitalization of a word results in a shivering desktop!

Can I disable this "feature"? It's possible to disable it by disabling
wobbly windows as a whole, which I don't want!

Thanks and greets Boris

Check under Beryl Settings >>visual effects>>wobbly windows and make sure shiver is unchecked.

It is unchecked, but still the windows shiver when pressing Ctrl, Alt or Shift! Is this shivering a feature or is it a bug? I can't find an option that says "shiver when either Ctl, Alt or Shift is pressed" (or similar)!?

thanks for the reply, though!

greets Boris