Re: New Computer

Ed Greshko wrote:
Ian Malone wrote:
bruce wrote:
I haven't seen all the 'msgs' in a given karl thread, but the ones I have
seen tend to be from someone who's trying to get a better
understanding of
how things work....

So, exactly what is the issue????

It rained on Thursday.  There were ducks splashing around outside
my window; they seemed to be enjoying themselves.  I can however
never watch ducks without thinking how tasty they look.

Friday was dry, the ducks retreated to the pond and men trimming the
hedge took their place.

I'm confused.  Are you saying you now have men splashing around outside your
window?

Yes.  I have tried booting with pci=noacpi but to no avail.

--
imalone