Re: New Computer

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007, Karl Larsen wrote:

   The Bare Bones boxes arrived and I like the Aluminum box and the
motherboard was easy to install and set up. I have not yet received
my RAM so not able to finish the job. I should have ordered it with
the kit :-(

   Had the usual luck. Got it all together and decided to listen to
the beeps. But when I plugged it in there was nothing. I had not put
the front panel lights and switches on the motherboard right. I
pulled them all off and then in good light with a magnifying glass I
got the darn things on right and it runs properly. I need to find a
jumper that is set to make it hard to turn off the thing. It is the
thing that lets you start the computer by touching the mouse. I need
to move the jumper so you really must press the start button. Old
fashioned I know 8-)

karl,

  have you ever heard of these things called "blogs?"  seriously.

rday

That approach has been tried, Robert. It didn't "take". I believe this IS the blog, now.

~~R