New Computer

The Bare Bones boxes arrived and I like the Aluminum box and the motherboard was easy to install and set up. I have not yet received my RAM so not able to finish the job. I should have ordered it with the kit :-(

Had the usual luck. Got it all together and decided to listen to the beeps. But when I plugged it in there was nothing. I had not put the front panel lights and switches on the motherboard right. I pulled them all off and then in good light with a magnifying glass I got the darn things on right and it runs properly. I need to find a jumper that is set to make it hard to turn off the thing. It is the thing that lets you start the computer by touching the mouse. I need to move the jumper so you really must press the start button. Old fashioned I know 8-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User