Re: Kernel, IP Tables and ip_conntrack

You didn't mention what version of Fedora you're running, but AFAIK,
iptables defaults to on when the system is installed - have you
checked that it's really off?

And to answer the unasked but implied question -

>The answer is to up the number of connections, but if theres no firewall
>theres nothing much to up!

Of course there are settings to twiddle in the IP stack and ifconfig
both that might address your problem.

Mike-

--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.