Re: HP warranty

I've heard of that and worse from HP.  What possessed you to go buy a
computer without asking around first?  If I were ever to actually
purchase a system (I purpose build everything - I can't afford
downtime and no one in their right mind sells 3.5 Tb servers cheap)
I'd buy a Dell.  HP and Sony are trash.

Mike-

--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.