Re: using Drupal rpm

Scott:
>> Has anyone had any experience with the Drupal rpm yet?  I just
>> installed it and made a soft link to "/var/www/html" and when I try
>> to install it with http://192.168.1.105/drupal/install.php I get the
>> following error:
>> 403 Forbidden

Ilia Dulgerov:
>  1. cd /var/www/html ; ln -s /usr/share/drupal drupal   so that som
> http://blah-bla/drupal/ can work

I suspect that:

a. The SELinux contexts for /usr/share/drupal may not allow the contents
to be webserved.  To check:  "ls -Z /usr/share/drupal" (there should be
some mention of HTTP in the contexts, at least).

b. The Apache configuration may not be set to follow symlinks.  There
whould need to be an "Options FollowSymLinks" somewhere (either an
overall default, or specific to drupals).

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.