A strange problem when printing with laser printer hp1010

Hello,

I have Fedora Core 7 and an a laser printer hp1010.

Each time I boot to computer and try to print, it does not print.

The workaround I found is to run
"service cups stop", then power down the printer, then power up
the printer and then "service cups start". Then it prints !

Any ideas what should I do so that it will print immediately
after boot without this workaround ?

BTW, I installed the driver by selecting hp1010 using the printer
configuration dialog.

Regards,
Ian