Re: firefox message is it an error or not

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 09:15 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
> Programs are told politely to quit first (eg if you hit the window
> destroy button). Gnome then uses a dialog and asks the user if it can
> kill the window if nothing occurs within a timeout.

Perhaps there's a problem with the timeout value?  Or, probably more to
the point, Firefox takes too long to quit.  We could wait forever for
bad software to finish, but we probably should not.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.