Re: a couple questions about virtual hosts in Apache

Yes I have an rpm of php.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Kelly" <akelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 3:30 AM
Subject: Re: a couple questions about virtual hosts in Apache

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 11:00 -0500, Scott wrote:
Hi Andrew,

No I didn't see one I will put one in to place.

Does this conform to AddType correctly?
AddType script/php .php

Also where should this be placed in the VirtualHost directive?
Scott

Hi Scott,

Tim has pretty much answered for me already, using his pointers you
should pretty much be on your way.

One thought, though.... Do you even have PHP installed on your machine?
Forgive me if that appears to be at first glance a superfluous question,
but any packaged PHP install should already have taken care of altering
Apache configurations so that you can use it.
If you installed from source, then you just forgot to feed the goods to
Apache, but if you installed an rpm package, or requested PHP at initial
install, none of this stuff should be missing.

So, maybe you haven't yet gotten php onboard?

Andy