Re: weird evolution problem

On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 15:39 -0700, Gerhard Magnus wrote:
> I was so ticked off writing a Letter to the Editor that I gave the wrong
> address, i.e. one without an "@" sign.  Maybe it serves me right, but
> now I can't get rid of the message -- it's not in Drafts, Junk or Sent
> or any of the other evolution folders.  But now each time I hit
> send/receive evolution tries sending it again and I get "Error while
> performing operation. sendmail exited with status 67: mail not sent."
>
> Then the message is bounced back to me with this error:
>
> The original message was received at Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:18:25 -0700
> from magnusg@localhost

> news.Oregonian.com
>     (reason: 550 5.1.1 <news.Oregonian.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
> User unknown)
>     (expanded from: news.Oregonian.com)
>
> How do I get rid of it?
>
> Thanks for the help.  --Jerry

If it is not sent it is in Outbox
We may hope that machines will eventually compete with men in all purely
intellectual fields. But which are the best ones to start with? Many
people think that a very abstract activity, like the playing of chess,
would be best. It can also be maintained that it is best to provide the
machine with the best sense organs that money can buy, and then teach it
to understand and speak English. -- Alan M. Turing