Re: weird evolution problem

On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 15:39 -0700, Gerhard Magnus wrote:
> I was so ticked off writing a Letter to the Editor that I gave the
> wrong address, i.e. one without an "@" sign.  Maybe it serves me
> right, but now I can't get rid of the message -- it's not in Drafts,
> Junk or Sent or any of the other evolution folders.  But now each time
> I hit send/receive evolution tries sending it again and I get "Error
> while performing operation. sendmail exited with status 67: mail not
> sent."

As far as I'm aware, the only folder that Evolution will try sending
queued mail from is the "Outbox".  It might be in there, but not
visible.

Look in the "view" menu, untick the "hide" option, and try the "view"
options.  Make sure the "show" drop-list above the message list is
showing "all messages".  See if, after all of that, you can spot a
message in the outbox.  Now try deleting it and "expunge" the folder
(folder menu option).

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-41.fc7 i686 i386