Re: Producing pdf files with copyable text

Thanks to all for your help and patience. The problem is finally solved!

The cause of the problem was the fact that I had msttcorefonts
installed. After I removed them, I could produce a pdf file with
copyable text from

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/fedorapeople.org

I have to do an inspection to see whether I have other superfluous
fonts installed. Could someone please tell me the minimal set of fonts
that one should have installed to have F7 working fine?

Paul