Re: Re: ldconfig silent output

Thanks a lot, Garry. I tried your method for checking SELinux and it really was the root of the problem.
Just one last question: is there a way to make ldconfig work with SELinux in the enforcing mode, for example by updating the glibc package(which provides ldconfig) or alternatively updating SELinux packages? I'm currently having version 2.6-3 of glibc installed on my system.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.